by Anton Tomov on Apr 03
April 3rd, 2009 - Wizcode LLC (http://www.wizcode.com), the leading publisher of software for mobile devices, announced today the official release of Defragment Mobile - the world's most efficient and powerful Windows Mobile storage card defragmenter and file system optimizer, now featuring Wizcode's FlashBoost® flash memory optimization technology and Wizcode's DirBoost® folder sorting.
Defragment Mobile is Wizcode's second generation storage card defragmenter based on several Wizcode projects - Evolution, Phoenix, and FATFS. The product is unique because it adds specific flash memory optimization (FlashBoost®) during the defragmentation process that aligns files with flash media block boundaries. Defragment Mobile also features folder sorting (DirBoost®) that will put in alphabetical order folder contents and will greatly speed up 3rd party applications, processing a large number of files.
Wizcode Defragment Mobile features:
- Removes file system fragmentation
- Automatically defragments storage cards when the device is rebooted
- Integrated error checking code to prevent defragmentation disasters
- Sorts directory contents alphabetically for improved performance (DirBoost®)
- FlashBoost® feature to align files with physical flash card blocks
- RAM defragmentation resulting in application-wide improvements in memory footprint
- Supports command line parameters
- Supports all FAT file systems