- Memory and cache latency and bandwith benchmark (NEW!)
- CPU Dhrystone Benchmark (CPU Integer performance)
- CPU Whetstone Benchmark (CPU Float performance)
- Memory Speed Benchmark (Memory bus bandwith benchmark)
- File System Benchmark (Benchmarks the RAM File System performance)
- Storage Cards Benchmark (Benchmarks the performance of the storagce cards installed including iPAQ File Store)
- Graphics Benchmark (Benchmarks the Windows CE graphics library
PocketPC Mark has a modular structure that allows more benchmarks to be added in the future. The user selects the desired benchmark from the menu and PocketPC Mark executes this benchmark. Each benchmark consists of several smaller tests that will be used to form the final benchmark result. When the benchmark is completed, a result comparison window will pop up and will allow you to compare your performance against other devices performance. Also a details window will show the detailed results of all the tests that formed the benchmark.